Trainer - Sales (Multiple Locations)
- Conduct selling skills, Product process & policies, Objection handling & Refresher training for RA/SA.
- Publish Training Calendar.
- Conduct On Job Training through various Field Visits, dealer visits, mystery shopper calls across to assess knowledge levels of HCIN Sales Team.
- Coordinate Induction programs for Newly Joined staffs across geography & monitor performance of New hires for next 3 months
- Responsible for driving sales team productivity & activation.
- Conduct joint field work with sales team to identify knowledge/skill gap and build capability.
- Ensure employee activation on e-learning modules & online test certifications for the geography assigned.
- Responsible for E-learning attempt & pass rates
- Engage with POS partner during POS visits to understand their requirement and address their queries.
- Identify performance gap & drive performance improvement plan for network team.
- Initiate employee engagement programs
- Highlight Star Performers through robust recognition platform & drive it in the geography
- Conduct audit checks at various locations for sales Team on process and report the same
Key Responsibilities –
- Corporate culture development
• Non-money motivation for network
• Coordinates and supervises the daily activities.
• Works with minimum supervision within established procedures and practices, conferring with superior on unusual matters.
• Takes new perspective using existing solutions, best practice and knowledge.
• Interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies
• coordinates work activities with other team leaders.
• Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work.