Team Leader - Collection (Multiple Locations)
RISK - Collection
Job Description-Team Leader
Primary objective is to drive, supervise Higher Vintage portfolio (DPD 90-180) through Team. To deliver continuous results, drive improvement through initiatives, identify productivity and improve the same
- Should be able to manage the day today planning, Operational challenges, problem-solving of external vendors / team.
- Analyze the performance of collection agencies and provide them corrective action for improvement.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports basis the performance of agencies.
- To ensure delivery of expected collection targets and set high performance levels. Should be able to develop the team, to ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience and high customer satisfaction levels.
- Delivery of team collection targets, quality, portfolio coverage and productivity targets & indicators. People Management, including all HR related issues, as well as staff development.
- Analyze the performance of collection agencies and providing them corrective action for improvement of performance.
- Ensuring that the field executive visits maximum number of cases in a day as per company policy.
- Training and development for team Motivation.
- Should be able to resolve complaints in coordination with other departments.
- Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems.
- Graduate, with minimum 2 years of collections experience.
- Candidate should have team handling experience.
- Experience in Field /Tele-Collections /B2C/ Operations BPO collections.
- Should have experience in agency management preferably in high vintage.
- Computer literacy: internet, email, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Should be able to coordinate with other department efficiently to resolve queries.
Who should join?
- Candidates who are result oriented.
- Candidates who are process oriented
- Candidates with 2years (+) of re
Please send your resume on email IDs mentioned for respective locations