Associate - Business Investigation (Multiple Locations)
The position holder will be responsible for Conducting necessary investigation and Identifying patterns which trigger fraud suspicion through data analysis and also Conducting out door enquiries, routine and surprise check on POS's making investigations requested by other department.
- Filing police complaints and converting them into FIR and arrests.
- Investigating Fraud/Suspicious cases received from different stakeholders and report them back with conclusion and maintain quality.
- Extending support to other sub-processes like Point of Sales, Background verification and Mystery shopping.
- Conduct audit on investigated reports and share feedback with management.
- Identify wrong fraudulent practices prevailing outside and within the organization,
- Vendor Management and Liaison with law enforcement agencies and extending required support.
- Experiences in Fraud and Risk profile in banking/NBFC.
- Knowledge of fraud trends, tools and techniques to combat document/technical frauds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Require excellent computer skills.
- Must have knowledge of field and liaison with law enforcement agencies,
- Must be able to handle multiple location.
- Good in English (oral and written) and regional language
Who should join?
- Willing to learn
- Effective communicator
- Knowledge of information searching ,collecting and analyzing